[kernel-xen] Xen 4.7.5 packages withdrawn

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Apr 5 20:07:04 AEST 2018

An issue has been identified with Xen release 4.7.5.

This release has been withdrawn by the Xen Project - and I have also withdrawn
the built packages in the repos.

There is a high possibility that a number of systems have automatically
upgraded themselves to 4.7.5 within the first 24 hours of the packages being
made available.

If you have systems that have already updated to 4.7.5, I would suggest
reverting to 4.7.4-3.

You should be able to do this via:
	$ yum distribution-synchronization

I would not advise rebooting any systems that currently have the 4.7.5
packages installed until they have been reverted to 4.7.4.

--
Steven Haigh

📧 netwiz at crc.id.au       💻 http://www.crc.id.au
📞 +61 (3) 9001 6090    📱 0412 935 897