[kernel-xen] xen4.5 testing

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri May 29 09:27:38 AEST 2015

On 29/05/2015 9:05 AM, Glenn Enright wrote:
> Bump? Anyone have any thoughts about 4.5 going to stable (vs 4.4)?

The only thing holding this back at the moment is a lack of feedback.

To be honest, I only recently discovered (and fixed) a bug where
xencommons initscripts were disabled and removed on package upgrade -
which I see as a major bug - but wasn't detected for months.

To make me more comfortable with pushing 4.5 to the non-testing repos,
I'd need more feedback. This goes for both the EL6 and EL7 packages.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au