[kernel-xen] Xen 4.5.0 packages for EL7 available for testing.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sun Feb 1 17:12:53 AEDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm just putting some finishing touches to some packages for Xen 4.5.0
that *should* work on EL7 (it builds at least).

They should appear shortly at:
	http://au1.mirror.crc.id.au/repo/el7-testing/

The rest of the mirrors should follow in due time.

I don't have a test system to play with these right now - but I'm
working on making it build for both EL6 and EL7.

It uses systemd instead of the older sysv init scripts to start up - and
hopefully it should work.

Feedback is welcome - and hopefully positive.

Please use the bug tracker to report bugs against these packages to
allow me to track fixes properly:
	http://xen.crc.id.au/bugs

There is quite a few changes under the hood - and hopefully I'll be able
to build test packages for EL6 in the near future.

My current thought is to allow a seamless upgrade from the current 4.4
packages to 4.5 - however much further testing is required for this.

Current changelog:
* Sun Feb 01 2015 Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au> - 4.5.0-0.1
- Initial import to build for EL7
- Initial changes to build for EL6
- Import seabios v1.7.5.2 for initial builds
- Change ipxe to use tarball instead of remote git checkout

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au