[kernel-xen] Xen 4.1 and latest CentOS 7.2.1511

Steffan Cline steffan at hldns.com
Wed Dec 30 05:27:06 AEDT 2015

Steven,

I did the exclude… for a reason. Turned out I was right. For some reason in the middle of a yum update it applied -2 over the top of the version I installed from testing and borked the whole thing. It was quicker to just wipe clean and reinstall.

This morning I see a new version. 4.1.15-4.el7xen

Is that the final in production now?

Thank you,
Steffan Cline
602-793-0014