[kernel-xen] firmware conflict rtl8107e

Glenn Enright glenn at rimuhosting.com
Fri Aug 14 12:57:43 AEST 2015

HI there

I'm still trying to figure out a way to help debug this. I'm confident
adding the KRELEASE bit would work fine (thats how other distros do it),
but without actually testing it I cant confirm for sure.

Turns out we dont have any hardware at present that needs firmware blobs
loaded, that I can test on.

Meantime do you have another build that may actually install on the
latest c6? Or could you make one?

Regards, Glenn
http://ri.mu - Startups start here.
Hosting. DNS. Web Programming. Email. Backups. Monitoring.