[kernel-xen] 3.18 kernel for blk-mq (and other features)

Glenn Enright glenn at rimuhosting.com
Tue Apr 21 13:21:31 AEST 2015

Hi Steven,

Would it be possible to get a 3.18 kernel (latest longterm) into your
testing repo please? There seem to be a lot of io related features (eg
blk-mq) added to that which are very attractive for a VM host.

I know 4.0 is just out and is not a long term release, but if you want
to build that instead we would be happy to test it out also :).

Regards, Glenn
http://ri.mu - Startups start here.
Hosting. DNS. Web Programming. Email. Backups. Monitoring.