[kernel-xen] UEFI hardware wanted

Colin Durrant colin at colins-it.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 20:18:11 AEST 2015

Hi Steven

Sorry, I am sure you are busy but just wondering if you or anyone else had some feedback on this please?

Be delighted to know why our box doesn't run on the Xen Project kernel? Not sure if you managed to get some hardware to test this. Wish I could help.

As my current environment is running on KVM, if I got the server to boot into the Xen kernel - would my VM's boot up or would this be a catastrophe? How much do the VM's care if they run on KVM or Xen?

I assume from what you mentioned that we could get some performance and reliability improvements by running Xen instead of KVM?

Appreciate your help

Thanks & kind regards

Colin Durrant
Managing Director