[kernel-xen] Regression in kernel-xen-3.11.0-2

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Sep 11 10:15:18 EST 2013

On 11/09/2013 7:48 AM, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> On 09/07/2013 08:46 AM, Steven Haigh wrote:

> It looks like the pciehp driver is back in the kernel rather than built
> as a module. Is this deliberate or is it a regression?

This is interesting. It seems that a 'make oldconfig' for every new
kernel I build defaults this to built in vs module. I'm not sure if
there is reason behind this, or this is just default behaviour.

Sorry to be a pain, can you refresh my memory as to why we put this as a
module? I didn't find anything in a quick scan through past threads in
this list.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au