[kernel-xen] VM restarting too fast (Elapsed time: 0.725362 seconds). Refusing to restart to avoid loops

Callum Venmans || LiteServer.nl cvenmans at liteserver.nl
Fri Oct 26 21:02:35 EST 2012

Hi Steven,

Another question - do you still have the kernel-xen 3.5.4-2 and 4.2.0-1
RPM's? I have one box running on that kernel + Xen 4.2.0-1, which
doesn't seem to have problems.
Another box with the same hardware running on 3.6.2 + Xen 4.2.0-3 had
the issue I reported.

Strangest is, that I also tried that kernel on the Ivy Bridge box, but
that didn't solve the errors so far I remember.... but I would like to
give it (including 4.2.0-1) another try too see if it's kernel or Xen
version related.