[kernel-xen] Apparent serious progressive ext4 data corruption bug in 3.6.2+

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri Oct 26 11:08:44 EST 2012

I've been keeping my eye on this issue as it has progressed.. This is
the latest reliable information I have:

https://plus.google.com/117091380454742934025/posts/Wcc5tMiCgq7

I am waiting for a confirmed patch - as a lot of early reports have been
incorrect. In reality - nobody here should hit this bug - ie I believe
lazy umounts are a great part of it (which by default are not used).

I have already built v3.6.3 packages but am holding off until I can get
a confirmed fix.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au